At Mansefield House we are committed to providing a good quality service while also minimising the environmental impact of our activities.
We are surrounded by beautiful surroundings here in the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, and we’d like to keep it that way.
We are doing everything we possibly can to do our bit, and we’d ask our guests to do the same, as part of enjoying a responsible and sustainable holiday.
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we:
- generate electricity via solar panels, cutting our carbon footprint
- offer EV Charging for electric cars, linked to the solar panels
- have insulated the building as far as the 1860s architecture allows
- use energy saving light bulbs
- provide recycling bins and promote their use
- recycle paper in the office
- provide the Podcycler, a uniquely sustainable solution to coffee pod waste